2.Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
3. Disclaimer/ Not Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential, except with regard to information submitted for the purposes of registration as noted under Item 8 of this Terms of Service Agreement. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Provider has registered an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act") and avails itself of the protections under the Act. Provider reserves the right to remove any Content or links that allegedly infringe another person's copyright. Notices to Provider regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to the JurisPacific's counsel at: J. Feldsted, 100 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1300, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
6. Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Provider's counsel notice of such link by sending written notice to the address noted in item 5;and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by Provider.
7. Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials, and makes no guarantees, warranties or representations therein.
8. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register either for a single or multi user license. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Provider with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network, other than the provisions provided for in the applicable license agreement. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. You agree to pay Provider the fees set forth in your registration agreement. A returned check fee of $50.00 will be assessed for any check returned as unpaid.
9. Errors. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
10. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider. You understand and agree that any Content and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the software is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
11. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS " BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO BUT NOT LIMITED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, PROVIDER'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY REMEDY OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE ALL YOUR EQUITABLE REMEDIES.
20. Termination by You. You may request termination of service by giving JurisPacific written notice thirty (30) days prior to the date of termination. You will be responsible for all charges to all usernames and passwords assigned to you through the termination date. If you chose to terminate your service prior to the expiration of your service commitment period, you will be charged an early termination fee of $250 and you will be charged with repayment to JurisPacific of any and all incentives and discounts if you have not completed any required service commitments periods. JurisPacific will refund any prepaid fees after applying any applicable early termination fee and repayment of incentives and discounts against the amount of the prepayments. Such refunds will be paid within sixty (60) days of termination of service.