JurisPacific's online searching facility is available for use by registered users. Registration requires purchasing
a license to use and access the JurisPacific online web application
We offer two licensing options:
JurisPacific Premier Plan:
- Grants licensed users access to all of the existing databases in the JurisPacific system, plus all databases added within the license term.
- $220 US per user, per month
- Minimum one (1) year license term
- Complete online registration form.
Fill out our license information request form for single or multi-user licensing. Within one business day we will send you your registration form for signature.
- Submit signed registration form.
After you've received your registration form, complete and sign the form and mail it to us at 891 Army Drive, Suite 100, Barrigada, Guam 96913. For expedited service, you may also fax the signed form to us at 671-477-3677 in addition to mailing the signed original. We'll send you a confirmation number as soon as your registration is approved.
- Finalize registration online.
After you've received your registration confirmation number, finalize the registration process online to activate your account(s) and you can immediately begin accessing the documents you need quickly and efficiently with the power of JurisPacific.
This site optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 and above. Cookies and Java-enabled required.